Frizz Stop La Klime Index du Forum
Frizz Stop La Klime Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

OT - absence seizures?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frizz Stop La Klime Index du Forum -> Divers -> Discussions Libre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 13:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: OT - absence seizures? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I got a call late this morning that my 6 year old had passed out at school. She fell back against the wall and her eyes rolled back and she twitched for a second, then she came to. I went immediately to the school and took her to the ER. She was mostly ok by then, a little lethargic and pale but fully conscious and said she just felt tired.

They checked her blood sugar and did an EKG, both came back normal. They consulted with a pediatric neurologist who said it wasn't an emergency at this point so we should schedule an EEG next week and then follow up with with him after he has time to review the results.

Of course this happened on Friday so I have to just wait until Monday to even schedule the EEG and find out when we can get into the dr, so I am now sitting here freaking out and googling.

We actually had a meeting with her teacher earlier this week because she has been daydreaming a lot at school and acting out a bit. But now I am thinking she might be having absence seizures. She kind of stares off into space and it's hard to get her attention. She took a spill a few months ago when she was walking to the bus and just fell and scraped to her face really bad. She said she tripped over her backpack but now I am wondering if she had a seizure.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.whattoexpect.com/forums/hot-topics-1/topic/ot-absence-seizures-…

Promotional Marketing Animation
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 13:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frizz Stop La Klime Index du Forum -> Divers -> Discussions Libre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ R é a l i s é _ P a r _ V o t r e _ D i e u _ N ' W o c k y