Frizz Stop La Klime Index du Forum
Frizz Stop La Klime Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Absence from the forum

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frizz Stop La Klime Index du Forum -> Divers -> Absence
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 13:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Absence from the forum Répondre en citant

Hello,

In case anyone was wondering why they hadn't heard from me lately especially when I had said that I was going to be in Nidri in June the reason is that on the 14 May I had a very serious illness resulting in me having to spend 4 weeks in hospital so, of course the trip never happened. Of course it is frustrating but at least I am still here to tell the tale which could easily have not been the case. I wont be able to post much here for a while, (the road to full recovery is a long one) but I am sure that Kyklamina will be able to continue answering and helping people in many cases.any suggestions?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g189460-i2258-k9621319-Absence_from_th…

Creative Promotional Video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 13:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frizz Stop La Klime Index du Forum -> Divers -> Absence Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ R é a l i s é _ P a r _ V o t r e _ D i e u _ N ' W o c k y