Frizz Stop La Klime Index du Forum
Frizz Stop La Klime Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Oasis glitches with capping point--relating to being in air?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frizz Stop La Klime Index du Forum -> Divers -> Boite à idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Oct - 08:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Oasis glitches with capping point--relating to being in air? Répondre en citant

Hello, I've posted about this a few days ago. It seems like a really critical bug and it's seeming gotten no attention. On Oasis CP maps I've had multiple instances where we're on the point and the enemy caps. It's lost us the game. And I mean... we were ON the point. Not walking to it and "ohh we were on I swear!!" Like ON it. I'll get more specific with the 3 times it's happened to me. I am Mercy in all 3 situations Oasis University
I am hiding behind a wall peeking out to heal. Genji and 1 enemy are on point. We are keeping overtime up while they are at 99% and the team is coming back. Genji double jumps and they cap while he is in the air. (This may be bad luck but it's also poor design IMO) Oasis Gardens am standing on the point, and I think it was our rein who was the only other one on point with me. He does, so I GA to his soul. I am standing on the ground, I GA to his soul on the ground. They cap the point while I am in the air? , and let me make it clear that I'm barely in the air, GAing from ground to ground target doesn't take you that far off the ground... I wasn't ulting....?????

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/2075916757468645

hand drawn animation
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Oct - 08:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frizz Stop La Klime Index du Forum -> Divers -> Boite à idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ R é a l i s é _ P a r _ V o t r e _ D i e u _ N ' W o c k y